|Odds with 1|
|Odds with 15|
|Odds with 60|
|Collect & Win Game:|
|$1,000,000 Cash* (30 year annuity)||3||160,060,000:1||10,670,667:1||2,667,667:1||$3,000,000|
|$500,000 Vacation Home*||3||160,060,000:1||10,670,667:1||2,667,667:1||$1,500,000|
|$100,000 Cash or 2015 Tesla*||6||80,030,000:1||5,335,333:1||1,333,833:1||$600,000|
|$50,000 Home Makeover*||12||40,015,000:1||2,667,667:1||666,917:1||$600,000|
|$35,000 Vehicle of Your Choice*||12||40,015,000:1||2,667,667:1||666,917:1||$420,000|
|$20,000 College Tuition*||24||20,007,500:1||1,333,833:1||333,458:1||$480,000|
|$10,000 Jet Ski*||36||13,338,333:1||889,222:1||222,306:1||$360,000|
|$10,000 Family Vacation*||36||13,338,333:1||889,222:1||222,306:1||$360,000|
|$2,500 BigJoe & Groceries||60||8,003,000:1||533,533:1||133,383:1||$150,000|
|$1,000 Romantic Weekend Getaway||75||6,402,400:1||426,827:1||106,707:1||$75,000|
|$550 Redbox® Movies for a Year||250||1,920,720:1||128,048:1||32,012:1||$137,500|
|$500 Apple iPad Air™||250||1,920,720:1||128,048:1||32,012:1||$125,000|
|$200 Grocery Gift Card||500||960,360:1||64,024:1||16,006:1||$100,000|
|$100 Grocery Gift Card||1,000||480,180:1||32,012:1||8,003:1||$100,000|
|$50 Grocery Gift Card||4,000||120,045:1||8,003:1||2,001:1||$200,000|
|$25 Grocery Gift Card||8,000||60,023:1||4,002:1||1,000.38:1||$200,000|
|$15 Grocery Gift Card||10,000||48,018:1||3,201:1||800.3:1||$150,000|
|$10 Grocery Gift Card||20,000||24,009:1||1,600.6:1||400.15:1||$200,000|
|$5 Grocery Gift Card||100,000||4,802:1||320.12:1||80.03:1||$500,000|
|Instant Free Product Winner**||3,661,105||131.16:1||8.74:1||2.186:1||$11,825,369|
|2 Free Game Tickets||38,000,000||12.64:1||.84:1||.21:1||-|
|Instant Win Game:|
|$1,000 Grocery Gift Card||10||48,018,000.:1||3,201,200.:1||800,300.:1||$10,000|
|$100 Grocery Gift Card||800||600,225.:1||40,015.:1||10,003.75:1||$80,000|
|$50 Grocery Gift Card||1,600||300,112.5:1||20,007.5:1||5,001.88:1||$80,000|
|$25 Grocery Gift Card||3,500||137,194.29:1||9,146.29:1||2,286.57:1||$87,500|
|$10 Grocery Gift Card||15,000||32,012.:1||2,134.13:1||533.53:1||$150,000|
|$5 Grocery Gift Card||60,000||8,003.:1||533.53:1||133.38:1||$300,000|
|$1,000 Grocery Gift Card||10||48,018,000.:1||3,201,200.:1||800,300.:1||$10,000|
|$500 Grocery Gift Card||75||6,402,400.:1||426,826.67:1||106,706.67:1||$37,500|
|$250 Grocery Gift Card||150||3,201,200.:1||213,413.33:1||53,353.33:1||$37,500|
|$100 Grocery Gift Card||600||800,300.:1||53,353.33:1||13,338.33:1||$60,000|
|$50 Grocery Gift Card||2,500||192,072.:1||12,804.8:1||3,201.2:1||$125,000|
|$25 Grocery Gift Card||6,000||80,030.:1||5,335.33:1||1,333.83:1||$150,000|
|2 Free Game Tickets||35,000,000||13.72:1||.91:1||.23:1||---|
|There are 75 Sweepstakes prizes with a value of $1,000 each plus a Grand Prize winner of $15,000 for a total prize value of $90,000. Odds are dependent on the number of entries received. |
* Odds of winning are based on the likelihood of obtaining the one rare game marker needed to win, plus there will be a semi-rare game marker that is printed with odds of 1 in 5,000 game tickets.
** Instant winner/free product prizes. There are 68 different Instant Winner/Free products with a value between 69¢ and $11.99 with an average value of $3.23.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To participate in this Promotion, while game ticket supplies last, receive a free game ticket each time you make a purchase, excluding lottery tickets, tobacco or alcohol products, or other products excluded by law, at any participating store. You (also referred to as "Participant") will also receive a game ticket each time you purchase any participating Bonus game ticket items while supplies last at any participating Albertsons, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's/Star Market, United Supermarkets, Market Street, Amigos, United Express, Albertsons Market, Lucky (Southern California only) and Super Saver stores. Purchases made online will not qualify for game tickets or bonus game tickets. The total quantity of game tickets to be received will be specified on your register receipt. Game tickets will only be awarded during the transaction in which they were earned. Customers are limited to one transaction per three-hour period. Albertsons, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's/Star Market, United Supermarkets, Market Street, Amigos, United Express, Albertsons Market, Lucky and Super Saver reserve the right to limit quantities purchased of any item. Receive one "Bonus" game ticket with each purchase of a participating product (specific sizes and flavors will apply). Plus, receive one additional Bonus game ticket with the purchase of ten (10) participating products in one shopping visit. See store Customer Service Center for complete listing of Bonus game ticket products. Bonus game ticket products may be changed (variety and size), new products added or products deleted during the course of the Promotion at the discretion of Albertson's LLC ("Sponsor"). As the game progresses, some stores may run out of game tickets before others. Alternate entry method: Receive one (1) Game Ticket and one (1) Bonus Game Ticket for a total of two (2) Game Tickets by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to MONOPOLY MON-08 Collect and Win Game Ticket Request, Attn: Promotions Coordinator, P.O. Box 965158, Marietta, GA 30066. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten and must be postmarked no sooner than February 4, 2015 and no later than May 12, 2015, and must be received no later than May 19, 2015, while supplies last. Limit one request per envelope. Vermont residents may omit return postage to Vermont address or with proof of Vermont residency to other addresses. Each request must be sent in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope with the requestor’s first and last name, street address, city, state and zip or postal code (name and address must match the return name and address on SASE) legibly handwritten in the upper left hand corner of the outer envelope. Requests that are sent in business reply envelopes, that utilize address labels or stickers, that are photocopied, handstamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules will NOT be honored, acknowledged or returned, and the persons submitting such requests will forfeit any corresponding postage and unused envelopes. Customers who return Bonus products that they receive game tickets for must return unopened game tickets to receive refund or product must be exchanged for identical product. Ways to earn additional Bonus game tickets may be added during the course of the Promotion. To be eligible to win a prize, Customer must be at least 18 years of age and a legal U.S. resident of Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington or Wyoming. Florida is excluded in this Promotion. Additionally, a resident for this Promotion is defined as a person who physically visits a store, or resides in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington or Wyoming. Associates, officers and directors of Albertson's LLC and New Albertson's, Inc., their retail stores, distribution centers and division offices, their subsidiaries and affiliates, promotion suppliers, affiliated advertising agencies, and spouses of the aforementioned groups (and the I.R.S. listed dependents or members of household including dependents in the military or attending college living away from home) are not eligible to play and redeem any prize or coupon. A separate MONOPOLY Collect and Win Associate Game will be occurring simultaneously and only Associates may participate in that game. By participating in this Promotion, all participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and agree that the decisions of the Sponsor will be valid and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for late, stolen, lost, postage due, or misdirected mail, or incomplete or illegible entries. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay and misdirection of prize claim materials and are advised to obtain insurance where appropriate. Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion may engage various third parties to administer various aspects of the Promotion on its behalf.
2. TO PLAY: Open the game ticket by tearing off the perforated portions to reveal either a special discount offer; online/sweepstakes coupon code; advertising message; Instant Prize Grocery Gift Card; Instant Prize free product coupon; or two (2) Free Game Tickets Prize coupons; along with four (4) game markers which can be used on the game board. Moisten the glue strip on the back of the game markers and place the game markers on the exact corresponding matching prize play area spaces on the game board. Do not affix game markers to the game board (with glue or tape) in a permanent manner. To play the Online Game and to enter the MONOPOLY Sweepstakes, see Rule #4 for additional details.
3. TO WIN: The $1,000,000 Cash (30-year annuity) paid out in equal installments of $33,333.33 a year, with one initial payment and 29 additional annual payments with no interest accruing, or as single lump sum payment of $615,000 that will be awarded as a check; $500,000 Vacation Home that will be awarded as a check for $500,000; $100,000 Cash or 2015 Tesla that will be awarded as a check for $100,000; $50,000 Home Makeover that will be awarded as a check for $50,000; $35,000 Vehicle of Your Choice that will be awarded as a check for $35,000; $20,000 College Tuition that will be awarded as a check for $20,000; $10,000 Jet Ski that will be awarded as a check for $10,000; $10,000 Family Vacation that will be awarded as a check for $10,000; $5,000 Cash that will be awarded as a check for $5,000; $2,500 BigJoe & Groceries that will be awarded as a check for $2,500; $1,000 Cash that will be awarded as a check for $1,000; $1,000 Romantic Weekend Getaway that will be awarded as a check for $1,000; $550 worth of Redbox® Movies for a Year that will be awarded in Gift Card Codes; $500 Apple iPad Air™ that will be awarded as a check for $500; $200 Grocery Gift Card; $200 Cash; $100 Grocery Gift Card; $100 Cash; $50 Grocery Gift Card; $25 Grocery Gift Card; $25 Cash; $15 Grocery Gift Card; $10 Grocery Gift Card and $5 Grocery Gift Card prizes are collectively referred to as “Major Prizes”. The Grocery Gift Cards ($1,000, $100, $50, $25, $10, $5), Redbox DVD Video Rentals and Free Product Prizes are collectively referred to as “Instant Prizes”. To win one of the Major Prizes, subject to verification, simply match the official game markers to the exact corresponding game markers on the official game board and complete a section of the game board that corresponds to the indicated prize specified on the official game board. Each prize section is marked on the official game board with the correct game marker numbers needed to collect to win that specified prize. Only one winner per game board will be accepted. Inside certain game tickets, there will be Instant Prize coupons for one of the Instant Prizes. However, as long as all the rules are followed, there is no limit to the number of times a Customer may be a Major Prize or Instant Prize winner during the course of the Promotion. See Rule #4 for details on the Online Game and MONOPOLY Sweepstakes. There is a total of eighty thousand nine hundred ten (80,910) Instant Prize Grocery Gift Card coupons ranging from $1,000 to $5 with a total ARV of $707,500. There is a total of one million two hundred thousand (1,200,000) Instant Prize Redbox DVD Video Rentals with a total ARV of $1,500,000. There is a total of three million six hundred sixty one thousand one hundred five (3,661,105) Free Product Prizes consisting of 68 different Instant Prize free product offers with ARVs ranging from 69¢ to $11.99 with an average of $3.23 for a total ARV of $11,825,369. The total ARV of all Instant Prizes is $14,032,869. No Instant Prizes will be doubled, tripled or otherwise multiplied during any Bonus Event that may be held over the course of the Promotion. Online Game: There is a total of nine thousand three hundred thirty five (9,335) Online Game Grocery Gift Card Prizes ranging from $25 to $1,000 with a total ARV of $420,000. There is a total of two (2) Online $10,000 Cash Prizes with a total ARV of $20,000. There is a total of six hundred thousand (600,000) Online Redbox DVD Video Rental Prizes with a total ARV of $750,000. The total ARV of all Online Prizes is $1,190,000. There are also seventy six (76) MONOPOLY Sweepstakes Prizes with a total ARV of $90,000. Discount Offers: In addition to the prizes listed above, there is a total of one hundred seventy nine million nine hundred eighty five thousand (179,985,000) cents off coupons ranging from 25¢ to $1, plus $10 off $100, $5 off $50 and $2 off $20 coupons with an average ARV of 31.7¢ for a total ARV of $57,055,245. Total ARV of all prizes and discount offers available in this Promotion: $82,300,614 based on an anticipated maximum distribution of 480,180,000 game tickets.
To play the Online Game, your browser must be configured to allow session cookies. When you register (see detailed instructions above) and play the Online Game, each Online Coupon Code you submit will be automatically entered into a random drawing for a chance to win one of seventyfive (75) $1,000 Grocery Gift Cards or one (1) $15,000 Cash prize in the MONOPOLY Sweepstakes ("MONOPOLY Sweepstakes") beginning on February 4, 2015. If you have previously registered for the Online Game or the MONOPOLY Sweepstakes use your same e-mail and password to enter additional Online Coupon codes. Online Coupon Codes may only be entered once, either online or by mail. Online entries must be made by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time ("PST") on June 2, 2015. TO ENTER BY MAIL: Affix your Online Coupon Code coupon to a 3" X 5" index card. Hand print your full name, address (including city, state and zip code), contact phone number, age, and sign your full legal name on the index card. Mail your entry in a 1st class-stamped, hand addressed envelope to: MONOPOLY Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 441208, Kennesaw, GA 30160. You may enter more than once by mail-in, but each entry must be mailed separately and contain an official, original Online Coupon Code. Mail-in MONOPOLY Sweepstakes entries must be mailed by regular 1st class mail and must be postmarked no later than June 2, 2015, and received by June 9, 2015. Sweepstakes entries will be eligible for all drawings held after receipt of entry. Random drawings for the MONOPOLY Sweepstakes will occur on February 17, February 24, March 3, March 10, March 17, March 24, March 31, April 7, April 14, April 21, April 28, May 5, May 12, May 19 and May 26, 2015. Five (5) winners will be selected in each drawing. A Grand Prize Drawing of $15,000 in Cash will be drawn on June 16, 2015 from all entries received timely received at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST"). Winners will be contacted based on information provided on their official sweepstakes mail-in entry 3" x 5" index card with official Online Coupon Code or online entry information. If information is illegible, if person cannot be contacted, or if the person does not respond within fourteen (14) days after email has been sent to the registered email address or by certified mail to the address provided on the mail in entries, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate winner will be drawn. The $1,000 MONOPOLY Sweepstakes prizes will be awarded in the form of Grocery Gift Cards and the $15,000 Cash Grand Prize will be awarded in the form of a check for $15,000 once an Official Prize Winner Form has been completed and person's eligibility has been determined. Grocery Gift Card prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Odds of receiving an Online Coupon Code are 1 in 1.94 game tickets. Odds of winning a sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes cannot be transferred except at Sponsor's discretion. Only one (1) sweepstakes prize per family or household. Total ARV of all sweepstakes prizes to be awarded is $90,000. Online Coupon Codes entered by mail may not also be entered online, and in the event that a selected Online Coupon Code entered into the sweepstakes by mail is found to have also been entered online, that entry shall be deemed VOID and another entry will be selected.
5. SECOND CHANCE DRAWING: If none of the top six (6) prizes [three (3) $1,000,000 Cash (30-year annuity) prizes or three (3) $500,000 Vacation Home prizes as described in Rule #3, are claimed by June 9, 2015, ONLY THEN will a random second chance drawing from all valid sweepstakes entries (as described in Rule #4) occur on or about June 19, 2015 for one (1) $500,000 Cash Prize. Potential winner if applicable will be contacted based on the information provided, if this information is not complete or the person does not respond within fourteen (14) days after email sent to email address provided or by certified mail for mail-in entries, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be drawn. Odds of winning drawing if applicable depends on the number of entries received. Prize cannot be transferred or substituted, except at the Sponsor's discretion.
6. TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Only original promotion materials with Series MON-08 are accepted. Any facsimiles, copies, and/or reproductions are void for the Customer Promotion. No "Associate" promotion materials may be used in the Customer Promotion. Customers must initial the front of all Collect & Win potential winning original game markers of the Major Prizes in the lower right hand corner, transfer the original game markers to a new game board, and sign their full legal signature on the new game board, all in the presence of an authorized store representative who will arrange for verification. Potential Collect & Win Major Prize winners of greater than $200 must review prize materials, complete a High Level Prize form and move original game markers to a new official game board with an authorized store representative, who will provide information for the potential winner to send the prize form and game board to the Administrator for verification. The Sponsor will notify the potential winner of the Administrator’s decision within twenty-one (21) days after receipt of the prize claim materials from the potential winner. We recommend you keep a copy of your High Level Prize Form and submitted promotion materials for your files before you submit them because once materials are submitted they become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Once the submitted prize claim has been verified a winner by the Sponsor, the prize will be awarded. Potential Collect & Win Major Prize winners of prizes valued $200 or less must review prize materials, complete a Low Level Prize form and move original game markers to a new official game board in the presence of an authorized store representative, which may be verified and awarded at store. Potential Instant Prize product coupon winners may have their Instant Prize product coupon verified and prize awarded at the store by initialing the front of the original potential winning game coupon in the lower right hand corner and submitting it to an authorized store representative. All coupon items not available in all markets. Potential winners of Instant Prize Grocery Gift Cards will be required to complete a Low Level Prize form. Online Email And Other Notifications: When the prize claim and redemption process uses email or other online methods to communicate with you, for example but not limited to, for online prizes, a confirmation email with instructions to claim the prize will be sent to you to confirm any online potential win. Sponsor is not responsible if a potential online prize winner does not receive his or her redemption instructions or corresponding prize because an erroneous, fraudulent or bogus email address was provided at the time of registration or if the email is intercepted by SPAM or other email filters, is misdirected or not received for any reason. See your email application help instructions for further information. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Sponsor and/or Administrator shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Promotion, including without limitation determinations regarding the validity of game tickets and other prize claim materials submitted for verification.
7. NOTICE: This Promotion is void where prohibited. Entry into the Promotion, where lawful, constitutes permission to use name, voice, photograph or likeness of prize winners for advertising/publicity purposes without additional compensation. Major Prize winners will be obligated to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within ten (10) days of notification by Sponsor. In the event of non-compliance by a Major Prize winner or if prize is returned as non-deliverable, the prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded. All Instant Prize coupons, and all promotional materials submitted for verification, become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. All tax liability on all prizes is solely the responsibility of the prize winner. The prize winner will receive a 1099 if the prize value is over $600. Sponsor may, at its discretion, award any and all prizes to the winner as a check in the amount of the stated retail value of the prize. Any company or product depicted on the game board, game tickets or other game materials are not sponsors nor affiliated with this Promotion in any way. By accepting prize, winners release and agree to hold harmless sponsoring and participating corporations, their attorneys, parent and affiliated companies, franchises, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, and associates, representatives, and agents (collectively the "Game Entities") from any and all liabilities for any injuries, losses, or damages, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Promotion, or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize. Prizes cannot be substituted or transferred except at the discretion of Sponsor due to availability. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE GAME ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations as between Participant and the Game Entities in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Idaho including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's or jurisdiction's laws. Participants agree that all Game Entities involved in the Promotion are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by binding Arbitration under the American Arbitration Association Consumer Rules and Procedures, at which point all litigation will be conducted in the State of Idaho; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Idaho without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Idaho or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Idaho. Sponsor is not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical/other error in entries, selection announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Promotion. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
8. PROMOTION MATERIALS: Only original materials with Series MON-08 printed on them are valid for this Promotion. All promotion materials will be rejected and judged VOID if not legitimately obtained through authorized channels and verified by an authorized store representative, or if any part of any game board, game ticket, coupon, or game marker is illegible, altered, mutilated, defaced, tampered with, forged, contains printing, seeding, mechanical, or other errors, or is irregular in any way. Sole liability for any irregular game coupons or game markers will be limited to replacement with another randomly selected game ticket while supplies last. Any attempt to defraud or forge any promotion materials in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This Promotion is offered in the states listed below, and all its parts are VOID elsewhere or where taxed or prohibited by law. No more than the number of advertised prizes in the Official Rules in any prize category will be awarded. If a printing, seeding, mechanical, or any other error causes the number of prize claims in any prize category(s) to exceed the number of prizes set forth in that category in the Official Rules, a random drawing will be conducted from all eligible entries in that category, to award the total number of prizes that are advertised in that category. Associate promotion materials are not valid for the Customer Promotion.
9. WINNERS LIST: The names of the Major Prize winners with $600 value or greater may be obtained at the conclusion of the Promotion by sending a first class stamped, self-addressed envelope to: MONOPOLY MON-08 Game Winners, P. O. Box 813397, Smyrna, GA 30081. Requests must be received by June 25, 2015.
10. ENDING OF PROMOTION: The scheduled termination date for distribution of game materials is May 19, 2015. This Promotion ends on the scheduled termination date or the date on which all game tickets are distributed. All Collect & Win, Instant Prize and Online Game prizes not claimed by June 9, 2015, are forfeited. See Rule #4 and #5 regarding other deadlines that apply to the MONOPOLY Sweepstakes and the Second Chance Drawing. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded.
11. GAME DELAY/EXTENSION: The Sponsor may delay the Promotion commencement date and thereafter extend the Promotion period, if such commencement is delayed by a cause, which is beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor. Sponsor also reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Promotion in any way, or deem the affected Game Markers void and invalid if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Game Marker in question reflects printing or other errors or if it determines, in its sole discretion that the Promotion is impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions (including, without limitation, glitches or printing or production errors) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper play, integrity, and/or feasibility of the Promotion. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made health epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, provincial or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Promotion.
12. PARTICIPATING STORES: This Promotion is being conducted in 1,076 participating locations operating under the names of Albertsons, Jewel-Osco, ACME Markets, Shaw's/Star Market, United Supermarkets, Market Street, Amigos, United Express, Albertsons Market, Lucky (Southern California only) and Super Saver in the states of Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington and Wyoming.
13. GAME TICKETS DISTRIBUTED: A total of 480,180,000 game tickets may be distributed in the participating locations.
14. ODDS: Odds are based on getting the one rare game marker.
©2015 CPS, Inc.